For Shaking - by way of exception

No comment...

Moderatoren: blindfury, Atlanta, feuerpfeil, _509_

Antworten
_509_
Site Admin

For Shaking - by way of exception

Beitrag von _509_ »

Interested in the truth from the Arena's perspective?

wouldn't waste time by writing a drama
but if that helps keeping you from speculating ...

Why do you get upset? White's turnin' into black and black to white?
Folks here are confronted to what's new to you since 2003 :roll:

Cool down! There's lot's of free music to relax at http://www.jamendo.com/en/
See? CLUSTERBALL.COM
We ain't got problems with advirtising enjoyable sites as long as they do accord with the forum rules.

Instead of (useless) Bild, Bild and Bild you could join us in the skies - by way of exception!
and keep on supporting the cb.com community!
Isn't that what's most needed?
'
Bild
Bild

Mich wundert nur noch, dass ich mich noch wundere ...
shakingthemtrees

Re: For Shaking - by way of exception

Beitrag von shakingthemtrees »

Dix thank you for your kind advice and offer of help.

I really would like your take on the history and reasons behind the birth of arena sometime please. As I previously stated on .com forum, I was listening to twisted old stealer too much and carrying his hate about arena and his once good neighbour hanniball. Silly how listening to acid and warped perceptions can cloud your own judgements :roll: And as i said on .com SORRY :!:

Stealer took a strong dislike to my apologies to you and the arena players. Since then he turned his hate for hanniball and arena onto me also. As a consequence he has deleted my account and blocked all correspondence from me. He also appears to have a thing about new flyers possibly being me. So now he has made the signing up and joining his hosts impossible for newbies. Poor guy seems in need of a break.

Anyway! the main question is, could you please advise me how to download this game from here? Im non too good at german and please could you explain it in A, B, C ?

Many thanks and respect

Shake
Hanniball
Site Admin

Beitrag von Hanniball »

shakingthemtrees hat geschrieben:Dix thank you for your kind advice and offer of help.

I really would like your take on the history and reasons behind the birth of arena sometime please. As I previously stated on .com forum, I was listening to twisted old stealer too much and carrying his hate about arena and his once good neighbour hanniball. Silly how listening to acid and warped perceptions can cloud your own judgements :roll: And as i said on .com SORRY :!:

Stealer took a strong dislike to my apologies to you and the arena players. Since then he turned his hate for hanniball and arena onto me also. As a consequence he has deleted my account and blocked all correspondence from me. He also appears to have a thing about new flyers possibly being me. So now he has made the signing up and joining his hosts impossible for newbies. Poor guy seems in need of a break.

Anyway! the main question is, could you please advise me how to download this game from here? Im non too good at german and please could you explain it in A, B, C ?

Many thanks and respect

Shake
Hey there Shake,

you can't help my neighbours anyway, I stopped thinking about them years ago as they're not worth it. The combination of arrogance and oafishness have been perfectly melted two blocks on the left from here, I guess they are not happy with their life anyway, that's fully ok with me :D

Now, heading over to the bright side of life, you just need to download the full version of Clusterball on our page. You may use the following link for that:

http://www.clusterball.de/v7/download/C ... wnload.zip

Now, you just unzipp the package, head over to the folder and click on "Setup.exe"

On the following menu, you first have to install the original CB version. This is the first button called "Clusterball v 1.3 Originalversion".

After you have installed this, you need to install the Addon Gold Package. For this, use the button in the middle, it says "Addon - Goldpack 2006".

And voilá, you're done. Now hit the nice looking clusterball icon on your Desktop and the XDCC, the XDream Command Center is showing up. Change via the button to English language now, so the XDCC and the game appear in your language :)

With this, you have the opportunity to save up to four different Accounts using with the game. Just type in you name and then hit "start CB".

Your done!

BTW: Under settings you can change the server you would like to play on, arena or .com. And under "help" you will find further explanation about the XDCC. If you mark the button, "start as dedicated host" you will start a dedicated server.

Hope you get along with that!

Welcome to the Arena family :D a) xdgn)

Hanniball
Ich habe das Herz eines kleinen Jungen
in einem Glas Alkohol auf meinem Schreibtisch.

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
_509_
Site Admin

Beitrag von _509_ »

:? lol Hanniball already answered ...

translation (download section)
----------------
Clusterball Gold Edition - Version 2008 (Shareware Full version)
All venues included. Those are: Antarctica, Egypt, Taj Mahal, Metropolactica, Lunar, Stonehenge, Easter Island, Yucatan, Bora Bora, Ruhrmansk, China, Pole Position (Edition 2007), ShootLoop, Electronica, HelterSkelter as well as GreenGarden v2 and HangarBall.

The venues Egypt, PolePosition, GreenGarden v2 and HangarBall of this package can be played online for free after registering free of charge. All others can just be played offline until you buy an online key to make the full package playable online.

Also included: The XDream Command Center v1.3.68 and Clusterball v1.300 as multiLanguage-version in german & english. [ca. 64 MB]

1. Download the file onto your computer and uncompress it.
2. Execute the Setup.exe file.
3. Install Clusterball Version 1.300 at first. Second step will be the installation of the Gold Edition. You'll start the game at the XDream Command Center.

Who's this package for?
If you ain't got Clusterball installed yet and a 64MB download can't scare you, this full package including all venues should be yours!!!
----------------

Content of the ZIP file:

Code: Alles auswählen

Setup.exe                                 233.472
installer_german_clusterballv1.300.exe 35.465.900
CBgold.msi                             31.979.008
CBgold.ico                                 25.214
hoover.wav                                  5.112
select.wav                                 19.742
Despite the installer's name an english version of cb will be installed (as usual in CB)
but upon that those files needed for german speaking player (Data.mrg)
You'll need the Command Center (XDCC) to play at the Arena
To play at CB.com you can either start CB at the XDCC
or simply execute the clusterball.exe as usual.
'
Bild
Bild

Wambo

Beitrag von Wambo »

Ich kanns jetzt nich auf English aber die 1.3 müsste er doch noch instaliert haben oder?
Dann brauch er sie doch nich nochma zu instalieren.
Bild
Wissen ist MACHT, aber nichts wissen MACHT auch nichts!
Knut ist gut!
_509_
Site Admin

Beitrag von _509_ »

Was meinst Du geht schneller: Ihm das zu erklären oder CB halt noch mal auf die Platte zu bringen?
Rhetorische Fragen bedürfen keiner Antworten :wink:
'
Bild
Bild

bertone

Beitrag von bertone »

Sorry Shaking,
but my English is not the best!

Dix and Hanniball, you forgot writing that Shaking can get the cheaper Gold-Pack (the price is 5,- €). He is a "old" Arena-Member, registered 2004-07-30!

bertone
Bild

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Hanniball
Site Admin

Beitrag von Hanniball »

Shaking already owns the Gold Package, so beware of fighting him on the Arena in the near future :D

Hanniball

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
shakingthemtrees

Beitrag von shakingthemtrees »

Thank You Dix, Hanniball etc etc,

I followed the guide on installation and all downloaded OK!

But, when I open Xdream Command and go to (Start CB) the following message comes back "Deine Clusterball.exe ist defekt, bitte neu installieren oder neu downloaden!"

In the "settings" section, I have (Arena Server (cb.de) and the path to clusterball is "C:\Program Files\Trend\Clusterball\Clusterball.exe"

What might I have done wrong?
Hanniball
Site Admin

Beitrag von Hanniball »

It says, your clusterball.exe might be corrupt, so please reinstall or download again the package.

I suggest, you deinstall all Clusterball, then manually remove the folder of clusterball and then install it again. Maybe there was something wrong with an existing installation. Don't forget to save your saved games, config, skins and stuff you would like to use.

Hanniball
shakingthemtrees hat geschrieben:Thank You Dix, Hanniball etc etc,

I followed the guide on installation and all downloaded OK!

But, when I open Xdream Command and go to (Start CB) the following message comes back "Deine Clusterball.exe ist defekt, bitte neu installieren oder neu downloaden!"

In the "settings" section, I have (Arena Server (cb.de) and the path to clusterball is "C:\Program Files\Trend\Clusterball\Clusterball.exe"

What might I have done wrong?

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Antworten