Clusterball still alive!!

Everything about Clusterball
Antworten
kingskin

Clusterball still alive!!

Beitrag von kingskin »

great to see clusterball still up and running, well done to the hardcore faithfull!!

i cannot understand why R.I never kept the servers running or made CB2 a priority, clusterball is the perfect computer game, shame the rest of the world doesn't get it!

keep up the good work :-D
BlechBuechse
Re: Clusterball still alive!!

Beitrag von BlechBuechse »

xdgn)
Put your flame in this box --> \__/
Captn.Nowi

Beitrag von Captn.Nowi »

kingskin hat geschrieben:i cannot understand why R.I never kept the servers running or made CB2 a priority, clusterball is the perfect computer game, ....
and why do you not play the game? plz come on and let's fly!
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie auf keinen Fall behalten. Sie sind unverzüglich beim Verursacher abzugeben und auf keinen Fall für den eigenen Gebrauch oder öffentliche Vorführungen zu mißbrauchen.
kingskin

Beitrag von kingskin »

i'm having trouble logging into the servers!
kingskin

Beitrag von kingskin »

Help!, i still cant log on to the servers, always say's "0 players on 0 servers", my firewall is set to allow clusterball and i can log in to get my ranking.
please help, any suggestions?
BlechBuechse

well, most time of the day there are no players online, i'm afraid. But when you see any hosts or "online but no host", then everything is working!

Most of the players are online on sunday evening (8 o'clock pm GMT+1). you're from Britain, right? there's a time difference i think :wink:

what about coming on TS (87.106.220.151:7578 pw:saddy) this evening? :D
hendrikhein

Beitrag von hendrikhein »

total failures :)
add me on msn/xfire hendrikhein_74 {at]hotmail.com , hendrikhein
get xdn command centre , i got same problem, when using the xdn command centre... 0dd.
ask for 509 sum help .
dbone

Beitrag von dbone »

All I can say right now is... WOW!! I've been away from CB for about 6 years now and ran across a youtube video of venues I'd never seen so I just had to find out if it was really true. Well as Gene Wilder said in Young Frankenstein.... ITS ALIVE, ITS ALIVE!!! ... with some great new venues too =) Going under water blew me away! (and some said it couldn't be done). A BIG THANKS to all of you who worked so hard to keep this game going and all those who supported their efforts.

And thanks for hosting games this weekend 509 =) I enjoyed flying with you again.

Oh and for the record... I dug through my old CB files my final ranking on clusterball.com was Star so don't be fooled by the lower ranking I have right now (although I'm rusty and there's still a lot of dust on my ship).

-brad
BlechBuechse

Welcome back :P

xdgn)
Antworten