A little explanation for some help. : )

Everything about Clusterball
Antworten
jaberwockey

A little explanation for some help. : )

Beitrag von jaberwockey »

I have been trying to play the game with others from the arena, but alas the servers are always on a password. :( Well, lol I will not compare to anything, but if I cannot play it makes it hard to have fun...By the way, I have not yet had the chance to fly once here at the arena. I certainly understand that there is tournament trianing and what not.
I believe I read and I stand corrected if need be that there were 36 people on, but it was password protected. This is the main reason for this thread.
Anyone with an explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
mein Karma lief über Ihr Dogma
Atlanta
Site Admin
Beitrag von Atlanta »

hi Jaberwockey,
as far as I see at the moment, 7:30 pm european summer time, there is no single host with pw and about 8 players "at work" ;) I hope you're able to play soon ..
Bild
Bild
Bild
hammerhart

Beitrag von hammerhart »

hi jaberwockey,

best reason I could imagine is, that you try to start the game without the XDream Command Center.

your description sounds like you get a look to the .com-server when pushing the "join match"-button. and as I figure no one over there plays this arena-needed 1.100-version, it sometimes comes out with "strange" numbers of players.

as somebody else in here was told recently, this is a fault even done by experienced players.

so start it by doublecliquing the "XDreamCC.exe". after that u need to make some setups, e.g. that the old 1.100-installation is used by the start-button of XDCC, instead of the .com-version.

I know it's in german, but check out the video tutorial for XDCC.
maybe u can find a little hint in it.

hope 2 cu soon in the list of online players.
hammerhart
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I really like VISTA ......., as a part in "Hasta la vista, baby!!" :P
jaberwockey

Beitrag von jaberwockey »

hammerhart hat geschrieben:hi jaberwockey,

best reason I could imagine is, that you try to start the game without the XDream Command Center.

your description sounds like you get a look to the .com-server when pushing the "join match"-button. and as I figure no one over there plays this arena-needed 1.100-version, it sometimes comes out with "strange" numbers of players.

as somebody else in here was told recently, this is a fault even done by experienced players.

so start it by doublecliquing the "XDreamCC.exe". after that u need to make some setups, e.g. that the old 1.100-installation is used by the start-button of XDCC, instead of the .com-version.

I know it's in german, but check out the video tutorial for XDCC.
maybe u can find a little hint in it.

hope 2 cu soon in the list of online players.
Thank you for the easy painless explanation! :D
mein Karma lief über Ihr Dogma
hammerhart

Beitrag von hammerhart »

u r welcome .... :D

but did it help?
hammerhart
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I really like VISTA ......., as a part in "Hasta la vista, baby!!" :P
hendrikhein2

Beitrag von hendrikhein2 »

i use clusterball on enlish.... but i can try understand german ....
asUwere wrote:
"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, DC.
Antworten