Beitrag von blindfury »

STOP CRYING ABOUT CONCEPTS...

MIDTOWN...
MOTORCROSS...
MONSTERTRUCK...

...SPRINT MADNESS

http://www.resolutioninteractive.com => projects Sprint Madness

-----------------------------------------
Sprint Madness is an online racing game with a retro feel for the PC, web and mobile telephone markets. By combining gameplay elements from some of the old arcade racing classics, such as Off Road, Super Sprint and Death Rally with modern technology, i.e. the latest multiplayer and community features, gems from the past are revitalized to attract both young and old.

There are many different cars. Start with a little and weak Beetle and work your way up. Win races and pick up moneybags to buy new better cars and upgrades. Racetracks contain shortcuts, jumps, gates and other obstacles. Weapons include drop mines, mini guns and missiles.

Sprint Madness has online multiplayer capabilities for up to eight players each race. The online community experience includes tournaments, web ranking, and an online garage for your cars. Sprint Madness is empowered by the AutobahnTM network technology.
---------------------------------------

Especially the line "start with a little weak Beetle" reminded me of another game...

http://www.microsoft.com/games/racingmadness/

Look at the image wich is from MIDTOWN MADNESS.

Well ok, of course its all accidental, probably they have never heard of the microsoft games.

The MS games don't use weapons I guess... thats true!

Anyway made me ROFL LMAO etc...
First read, then write...
feuerpfeil
Site Admin
Beitrag von feuerpfeil »

shouldn't we give a hint to microsoft?

they would be a congenial battle-partner for the CB-Dictator

feuerpfeil :wink:
Antworten