Teamspeak Servers

Everything about Clusterball
Antworten
Jagwire

Teamspeak Servers

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi Again,

I downloaded TeamSpeak and I am wondering if there are any CB based TS servers active?

Teehee, I connected with a couple of guys in the US when I was trying out TS and I asked them if they knew anything about CB. They said "never heard of it". I guess if your game is not a blood shedding, gut spilling or blow-em-up it's not worth playing, huh? I actually like CB because it's NOT all of those things.

Anyhow, it would be nice to hook up with a couple of players to get some online games in to see how I hold up against all you experts out there ;)

Cheers,

John
Maeks

Re: Teamspeak Servers

Beitrag von Maeks »

We´re using TS 2 (if s.o. is using it :? ), the address is 82.165.40.80:7578 , I think ther´s also a pw, should be somewhere in the forum!

Cu, Maeks
Jagwire

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi Maeks,

I had TS 2 installed and then I saw that TS 3 was available and thought that it would be better so I uninstalled TS 2 and installed TS 3. Will TS 3 work with TS 2?

Thanks for the server address. I'll try it...

Thanks for your help Maeks.

Cheers,

John
Jagwire

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi,

I just tried TS 3 with the address that you posted Maeks and I got an error. I wonder if I need a password? If so, does anybody know what it is?

Thanks,

John
Maeks

Beitrag von Maeks »

Should be "saddy"!

CU
Jagwire

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi Maeks,

Yeah, I tried 82.165.40.80:7578 with the pw of "saddy" and had no luck...

hmmm
Sc4rlite

Beitrag von Sc4rlite »

TS3 will not work with TS2 servers.. You have to download TS2 again. You can install both at the same time. So there is no problem in using TS2 just for CB and TS3 for other games. :oops:

After installing you shouldn't have any problems to get on the server. But at first you won't be able to move to a channel. You have to wait until another member joins and allowes you to register yourself with the TS server. (Other logins for website, forum, ingame and TS? oO maybe they should implement a universal password.. HANNIIIIII!!)

Greetings,
Melli
Jagwire

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hey Sc4rlite,

I'll dowload TS 2 again and give it another try. Huh, TS 2 won't work with TS 3...must be an Apple product :lol:

Thanks for the info!

Cheers,

John
Antworten