I'm In

Everything about Clusterball
Antworten
Jagwire

I'm In

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi Everybody,

I did the ol' uninstall then re-install trick and now everything works...Yahoo!

Now I'm in trouble...now I get to play and get my butt kicked 8)

Looking forward to my first live game with a real player.

Game on...

John
Maeks

Re: I'm In

Beitrag von Maeks »

:-D
Captn.Nowi

Beitrag von Captn.Nowi »

Mahlzeit!

hehe :-D you did it.
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie auf keinen Fall behalten. Sie sind unverzüglich beim Verursacher abzugeben und auf keinen Fall für den eigenen Gebrauch oder öffentliche Vorführungen zu mißbrauchen.
Jagwire

Beitrag von Jagwire »

Hi Captn.Nowi,

It was a blast to play with you and Klaus ( I hope I spelled his name right ) and later in the morning with NASA.

Thank you all for a fun evening and my first online experience with Clusterball in many, many years :lol:

I have a lot to learn! I'll have to make some spaghetti sauce for Klaus the next time I play him as he likes to Spaghetti String me then steal my balls :? ... all in good fun. One of these days I'll get him back...

Oh yeah, nice skunk ( no points ) in Hangarball you guys! I can't even get off the launch pad and I'm getting a Shockwave up my jets! :lol:

Captn.Nowi is a gentleman and even let me win a couple of games when there was just the two of us playing earlier in the evening...that was very nice of him 8)

BTW Captn what does "Mahlzeit" mean?

I didn't get to play long with NASA but it was a pleasure to meet him as well :P

We all hooked up on TS 2 and it was cool that a couple of the guys, like Klaus, could speak english with me. I'll have to start learning German! :roll:

Thanks again and we'll see you soon,

Cheers,

John
Antworten