New Players and Guests On The Forum???

Everything about Clusterball
deceptiveone

Re: New Players and Guests On The Forum???

Beitrag von deceptiveone »

i forgot to ask, that if you enter one of my dedicated host rooms, please type something so when i look at the history, i know someone was there. :)

just say, Hi or something. please
Hologram

Beitrag von Hologram »

Ok,
Yes have seen two Dedi- hosts in the hotlist today - I did go there for a while and typed "hello"
I have trouble with my password when I have launched CB - I assume it is the same password that gets me on this board ?
deceptiveone

i saw the hello - thanks for typing something. main reason i didn't leave the hosts up before was that i didn't know if anyone was stopping by, so when i didn't see nothing, i presumed no one was coming around.

all someone has to do is just - a;ldfjkals;dfj or .... etc to let me know of activity. :)

the password for cb login and this forum are not set to be the same by default. i'm sure someone can choose the same password but that is not the default.

since the main site is not functional right now, you probably can't request your old password and come to think of it, i'm not sure you can even create a new account either? if you can't play, i think i still have my info for another account for a backup you can use if you are going to play regularly until they get the main site functional again. :)

i was online when you stopped by but i was doing other things and there is no audio alert when someone stops in.
strikestar88

Beitrag von strikestar88 »

Ahoi,
thx for new Servers : D
deceptiveone

welcome :)

they will only be running while i am awake but they will be on for around 8-12 hours a day.
deceptiveone

i see i've been missing you guys!

i've been going to bed early from odd sleeping hours. i'm sure we'll meet up on the battlefield here soon! :D
deceptiveone

i played some of the newer maps today on my xp pc: egal, shortloop, hangarball, helterskelter etc. pretty fun stuff.

sure would like to have someone to play with in those maps. i have to swtich PCs when i play those though.
deceptiveone

anyone alive out there?

having problems with PC, post here. i've had a lot of problems and figured out a lot of solutions.
Hologram

Beitrag von Hologram »

Im still about but working night shifts this week so havent been able to play. Hopefully flying next week.
deceptiveone

so, out of 7 billion people, i am the only one playing clusterball online?

that IS impressive. :D
Antworten